1. Introduction and General Terms
- what information we may collect about you;
- how we will use information we collect about you;
- when we may use your details to contact you;
- whether we will disclose your details to anyone else;
- your choices regarding the personal information you have provided to us;
All your personal data will remain confidential and will be kept inline with laws concerning protection of personal information, including the Data Protection Act 1998. However, when registering to the website, you are agreeing that your name is shared as a member of the Regency. Some fields that are shown in the registation form will not be shared online.
2. What information will The Regency Dance Centre Ltd. collect about me?
When registering to the site, signing up to the newsletters, filling out various booking forms or purchasing products, the Regency may ask for personal information. An example of the type of information requested can be your name, your email address, your postal address, your home or mobile telephone number or what style of dance/event you may be interested in. Additional information will be requested if you are making a room booking (e.g. for a wedding reception, conference or private use). Different pages may require that you enter different information.
By entering your details, it is then possible for the Regency to improve your experience on the website or facilitate your requests.
Please be aware that on some webpage’s (such as the online “Shop”) may require you to enter sensitive information. The Regency Dance Centre Ltd. does not under any circumstances hold financial information without the owners express prior consent.
3. How will The Regency Dance Centre Ltd. use the information they collect about me?
The Regency will use the information for a number of purposes. These are:
· For “administration” which means we may contact you in relation to website services (e.g. to confirm email validity or to provide you with password reminders);
· For editors and above, to notify you of any submissions made to the site.
· To notify you of any profile updates
· To help prevent overloading of the server by excessive non-human use (computer robots)
· To provide you with a personalized profile page on sign-in to enhance your browsing experience
· To inform you of any changes, news or event updates at the Regency
- To process your requests for room hire/bookings
- To process orders you have made for goods and services
The Regency will not use your data for any other reasons without the prior consent of the owner.
4. When will The Regency Dance Centre Ltd. contact me?
The Regency may contact you:
· in order to provide you with information regarding events. This can include promotion of new events, or changes or cancellations to current events;
· in relation to any contribution you have made to the Regency’s website;
· in order to update your services such as username reminders and password resets, along with any confirmation emails from data you have submitted to us;
· in order to notify you if for any reason a service is changed or cancelled that you need to be made aware of;
· in relation to anything regarding any orders you have made with us (e.g. order status, payment status, delivery status etc.)
5. Will I be contacted for marketing purposes?
The Regency Dance Centre Ltd will sometimes request to send you information by post or email. All users have the choice to subscribe or unsubscribe to the newsletter facility at any time. However, if you decide to opt out of the newsletter, you may not be able to get the full benefit of notice of events or offers that the Regency can offer.
6. Will The Regency Dance Centre Ltd. share my personal information with anyone else?
The Regency Dance Centre Ltd. will not share your personal information with anyone outside of the administration of the company except where disclosure is required by law (i.e. to law enforcement agencies etc.).
7. Offensive or inappropriate content on the Regency website
Any material that breaks the terms of our Website Use Policy, including offensive or inappropriate content, will not be tolerated on this website. When deemed inappropriate, the Regency reserves the right to use your personal information in order to stop such behaviour and will pass it on to any relevant authorities if required.
8. What if I am a user aged 16 or under?
If you are under the age of 16, we ask that you obtain permission from a parent/guardian before submitting any personal information. The Regency will not collect information from persons under 16 without this permission.
9. How long will The Regency Dance Centre Ltd. keep my personal information?
The Regency will hold membership details indefinitely for marketing purposes, however if you decide that you do not wish to be contacted again by us, you may withdraw any personal information that you have submitted to us at any point. Other information (e.g. booking forms, payment orders etc.) will be kept for as long as it is necessary to provide the services you require. In some cases, it may be necessary for us o hold your details for a longer period of time and we will inform you of such occasions.
Your information is stored on a secure server on our website and security updates are regularly made to ensure the safety of your personal details.
10. Can I find out what personal information The Regency Dance Centre Ltd. holds about me?
The Data Protection Act gives you the right to access any personal information that is stored about you or make any corrections. If you wish to know what information we are holding about you, please contact us with your request, along with photographic identification and we will use reasonable effort to supply, correct or delete your information.
Market Place, Sutton-In-Ashfield,
Nottinghamshire, NG17 1AQ