If you have a temperature or develop a new and persistent cough, or someone you have been in contact with has any of these symptoms, please DO NOT come to the Ballroom and follow the current Government guidelines. If you have an upcoming booking, please inform us as soon as possible if you need to cancel. You will not be charged for missed appointments due to CoVid-19.
Unfortunately, we are still not able to offer social dances or dance events at this time but hope to do so as soon as pssobile. In the meantime, our Regency Ballroom and Studio are available for private hire. Please contact us to book.
- Our changing rooms remain closed. Please arrive in the clothing you wish to dance in. You may still change your shoes at the venue before your lesson.
- Please do not enter the building more than 5 minutes before the time of your booking. There will be no waiting area. We ask that if you arrive early, please wait in your car and wait until you see the previous group has left the building.
- We have installed hand sanitiser stations at all the entry points. Please wash or sanitise your hands before and after every lesson.
- Individuals are requested to maintain 2-metre social distancing at all times when visiting the Ballroom. There will be markings on the floor to help you with this.
- Classes will now be 50 minutes in length to allow for cleaning time.
- Please register and pay for your dance courses using our website. As numbers are limited
- Private Tuition is available from 25th July 2020 in 30-minute or 45-minute slots to allow for cleaning. Please book your private lesson using our online booking system found on our Website, Facebook page or Instagram account page.
- Private Lessons should be paid for online when booking or by using our contactless payment machine.
- Our toilet facilities should only be used when necessary and all customers are encouraged to use the facilities before leaving home. If you do use the toilets, one person only at a time please. We politely request that you sanitise the seat with the antibacterial wipes provided and discard of it in the bin at the side of the toilet after use.
- We can no longer offer shared water jugs, however our main bar will still be open for limited use and with strict hygiene procedures in place.
- Face coverings will not be compulsory; however, you may choose to wear a mask if you feel more comfortable to do so.
- Our teachers will be wearing Visors during all lessons to assist individuals who are hard of hearing.
- For Children’s Classes, we request a maximum of one accompanying adult per child is allowed to stay in the Ballroom if necessary. If possible, it is preferred that parents/guardians remain in their cars and only enter the Ballroom for drop-off/pickups.
- Please ensure you only dance with someone from your own household or social bubble.
- Solo dancers will not be partnered by a teacher or by another member of the class.
- Our teachers are currently operating a ‘no touch’ policy and will be social distancing during adult and child lessons.
We understand that these guidelines may feel overwhelming at first, however we are grateful for your support and understanding and we will keep you updated if anything changes. Our staff will be available to assist you until we get used to the new procedures and there will be adequate signage in place throughout the venue.
If you are unsure of how these guidelines may affect you, please do not hesitate to contact us by calling us on 01623 552737 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.