Dancers are obviously wondering whether it is safe to attend dance classes and lessons. According to the current guidelines, the spread of Coronavirus has been fast and widespread, but the fatality rate is only slightly higher than the flu, and we are told, that the majority of people who contract the virus will recover. Therefore, we believe that we can continue to offer dance tuition safely, as long as we work together to prevent cross-infection.
The Regency Dance Centre politely request that ALL VISITORS to the Ballroom adhere to the following guidelines:
- Please do not attend classes if you think you may have the Coronavirus. If you have recently visited one of the high-risk areas or been in contact with someone who has COVID-19, please seek advice immediately and self-quarantine.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wash hands thoroughly on arrival at the ballroom either with soap and water or through the use of our hand sanitising station in the hallway.
- Contain coughs and sneezes into your elbow or a clean tissue which is disposed of immediately followed by hand washing.
- Wash hands thoroughly on leaving the ballroom either with soap and water or through the use of our hand sanitising station in the hallway.
Although the virus is cause for concern, we believe that as long as we all act responsibly and considerately, we can stay safe within our community.
The Regency Dance Centre is committed to the safety and well-being of all our customers. We will continue to monitor the situation and inform you of any changes to our class timetable if necessary. We will also update these guidelines accordingly if further advice is released to the public.