Purchase of Tickets
By purchasing a ticket you agree to the following terms:
- Tickets are issued subject to the terms and conditions of the promoters and of The Regency Dance Centre Ltd.
- The Regency Dance Centre Ltd. reserves the right to cancel or re-schedule all events on short notice. This will only be done in extreme situations only.
- Refunds will not be provided unless the event is cancelled or re-scheduled. In the case of the event being re-scheduled, whilst every effort will be made to contact you, it is the ticket-holders responsibility to find out the new times and dates of the event
- A valid ticket must be produced to enter the event. If you are collecting your ticket on the door, please provide your name upon arrival and your ticket will be provided to you.
- If tickets are delivered, they will be posted to you via normal post and can take up to 2-3 working days to arrive. If you wish your tickets to be posted to you please can you order the early in advance to ensure your tickets arrive on time.
- Tickets must not be resold without the express permission of The Regency Dance Centre Ltd.
- For our events no cameras/recording equipment can be used without the prior permission of the management. Faliure to abide by this may result in your exclusion from the premesis and no refund will be offered.
- The management reserves the right to refuse entry/eject the ticket holder if, in their reasonable opinion, their behaviour or attitude is disorderly or will affect the enjoyment of the other ticket holders (e.g. drunken behaviour, under the influence of drugs etc.). If asked to leave for any of the above reasons, a refund will not be offered.
- The management reserve the right to refuse sale of tickets and therefore entry to the venue when the maximum capacity reccomended by the Fire Officer is reached.
- If you have any problems or complaints please inform one of the bar staff or one of the directors so that the issue can be delt with as efficently and as soon as possible.
- Animals are not permitted inside the venue (except guide dogs).
- Any damage or loss of property is not the responsibility of the management and will therefore not be held accountable.
- The Regency Dance Centre Ltd. will not be held accountable for wilfull acts, omissions or negligence by any 3rd party.
- Only food or drink purchased on the premesis may be consumed therin unless prior permission from the management is obtained.
- It is now illegal to smoke on the premises.